- Suwate - sit
- Tate - stand
- Re - bow
- Migi - right
- Hideri - left
- Seiza - Formal sitting posture.
- Kiza - Sitting on Toes.
- Hanza - Sitting on one knee.
- Hanmi - normal aikido posture.
- Ai Hanmi - tori and uke face each other with the same foot forward.
- Gyaku Hanmi - tori and uke face each other with the opposite feet forward.
Tai Sabaki (Body Movement)
- Irimi - Step forward (enter)
- Tsugi Ashi - sliding step
- Okiri Ashi - sliding step
- Tenkan - turn on front foot and step back
- ushiro tenkan - step back with front foot
- irimi tenkan - step forward and tenkan.
- katatedori - uke takes tori's left/right hand with their right/left hand.
- Kosadori - uke takes tori's left/right hand with their left/right hand.
- Katadori - shouldergrip
- Morotedori - two hands grip one hand
- Ryotemochi ryotedori - two hand grip two hands
- Munedori - grip the front of suit lapels
- Hijidori - elbow grip
- Sodedori - sleeve grip
- Ushiro eri dori - grip back of suit from behind
- Ushiro ryokatatedori - two hands grip two hand from behind
- Shomenuchi - strike to the top of the head
- Yokomenuchi - strike to the side of the head
- Tsuki - punch
- Geri - kick
- Ushiro munedakijime - bearhug from behind
- Ushiro katatedori kubijime - attack from behind with one arm strangling and the other pinning the wrist
Different versions of technique (waza)
- Suwariwaza - sitting techniques
- Tachiwaza - standing techniques
- Hanmi Handachiwaza - tori sits and uke stands
- Nage waza - throwing techniques
- Osae waza - pinning techniques
- Omote - entering
- Ura - turning or going behind
- Jodan - upper level
- Chudan - middle level
- Gedan - lower level
- Ikkyo - 1st pinning technique
- Nikkyo - 2nd pinning technique
- Sankyo - 3rd pinning technique
- Yonkyo - 4th pinning technique
- Gokyo - 5th pinning technique
- Rokkyo (Ude Hishige) - 6th pinning technique
- Shihonage - four directional throw
- Iriminage - entering throw
- Tenchinage - heaven and earth throw
- Kokyunage - breath throw
- Kotegaishi - outer wrist twist
- Kaitenage - turning throw
- Sumiotoshi - corner drop
- Koshinage - hip throw
There are others aswell but this is enough to be going on with.